There are so many interfaces on the Armer smart whiteboard 55", and it is indeed difficult to understand the function and function of each excuse.
In order to let everyone know how to use each excuse, Armer has summarized the usage instructions of all interfaces for you, so let's collect them!
- It can be connected to routers, PCs and other devices to access wired networks, or through the dual network port design, the switch function can be realized.
- It can be connected to serial communication interfaces such as PC for communication between devices, and the conference interactive flat panel can be controlled through commands.
- It can be connected to audio, headphones, and 3.5mm audio output, so that the sound can be played through external devices; the 3.5mm interface connected is preferably 2 rings and 3 sections.
- can be connected to the PC device AUDIO-OUT interface, 3.5mm audio input, with VGA to achieve synchronous transmission of images and sounds; cannot connect to a microphone; the best connection interface is 2-ring and 3-section.
- It can be connected to the VGA-OUT interface of PC equipment to simulate image signal input; it needs to cooperate with PC-AUDIO to realize sound input.
- High-definition multimedia interface, can be connected to HDMI-OUT of PC, video conference terminal, HDMI splitter and other equipment to realize video and sound input; with HDMI-ARC, HDMI-CEC function; HDMI-EDID version can be adjusted version 1.4 and 2.0.
- The DP interface can be understood as an enhanced version of HDMI, which is more powerful in audio and video transmission.
- Android USB2.0: can be connected to U disk, omnidirectional microphone, camera, USB extension cable, on-screen device, etc.
- It can be connected to U disk, omnidirectional microphone, camera, USB extension cable, on-screen device, etc., both OPS and Android can recognize.
- Optical audio interface, can be connected to digital audio, DAC output sound is louder to better sound quality.
- It can be connected to another conference smart board and other display devices, capture cards, etc., to display and play the video and sound on another device through the HDMI cable; the output can be set to 4K or 1080P through the menu.
- conference tablet infrared touch box interface, output touch signal to PC device, conference interactive whiteboard, etc., to realize screen reverse control.